How Assenti's Pasta is caring for our employees and customers
At Assenti's Pasta we're committed to keeping you, our employees, and the families in our community safe during these uncertain times. We are vigilant; adhering to all federal, state and local health advisories.
We’ve taken a number of steps in support of our team and guests, with increased safety measures and operational changes. We’ll continue to do all we can to help navigate these uncertain times.
What to expect when you visit:
- Per the CDC guidelines, Assenti's Pasta customers are advised to wear face coverings or be fully vaccinated when entering our retail store.
- We are limiting the number of customers allowed inside our store to ensure customers avoid close contact. When capacity is reached, customers are required to stand in a line outside the store, standing six feet apart.
- We have increased the frequency of cleanings, paying close attention to high touch areas such as register areas, hand baskets and high contact handles.
- We provide all of our employees with face coverings, and require that they wear them while in manufacturing areas for their own protection, the protection of others around them, and for the protection of our product. This does not apply to employees that are fully vaccinated. We emphasize proper hand hygiene, and require our employees to routinely take hand sanitization breaks.
- As the situation evolves, we continue to look to the CDC as well as state and local health officials for guidance on best health and safety practices.
We face this unprecedented challenge together as a community, and we are deeply grateful to all our employees, customers, and wholesale partners, each of who continues to play a vital role in our effort as your local neighborhood business.